Mark KaigwaInfluential Blogger & Strategist
Technology, Moderators and MC's,
To book this speaker please contact us.
At the forefront of Africa’s digital revolution is Mark Kaigwa. He founded Nendo, a strategy and storytelling consultancy that has worked in 13 African countries to equip leaders and teams with insights into the nuances of the African internet.
Mark co-founded two of the most influential blogs in Africa including AfricanDigitalArt, an award-winning online showcase for African digital art and design. The second, Afrinnovator, is the leading East African technology and innovation journal.
Mark has done everything from launching mobile pilots in Sierra Leone to directing films in Uganda, to creating an award-winning video game in Kenya.
He is a writer and professional speaker on technology, innovation and new media in Africa having spoken in over 20 countries around the world. Mark is the Ambassador of the Sandbox Network in Africa – the world’s leading global network of innovators under 30.
- See Mark on the BBC speaking about Kenyans on Twitter
- See Mark speaking about tracking digital trends in Kenya
- See Mark on Voice of America’s Upfront
- Watch Mark on Kenya’s Jeff Koinange Live about social media in Kenya
- Forbes, 30 under 30, Best Young Entrepreneurs in Africa, 2013.
- Fellow, Africa Leadership Network, 2011
- Fellow, Sinapis Group, 2011
- New Media Fellow, International Reporting Project, Johns Hopkins University, 2013
Testimonials for Professional Speaking