Know Your Speaker12/06/2019
We get up close and personal with Farah Khaleck on our Know Your Speaker, a one-on-one series in which we get to know more about our signees and what they are up to. Farah Khaleck is a truly inspiring lady! surviving Scleroderma through an ongoing stem cell treatment. As a brand, she champions positivity, self-love, confidence, motivation, and inner-strength.
- What projects are you working on at the moment? What does 2019 look like for you?
As a brand am working on creating more awareness and spreading inspiration. Want to establish myself as a motivational leader and coach. Also working on setting up a foundation for Autoimmune disorder awareness, support and stem cell treatment accessibility. This is my dream project.
- What has been your inspiration/ who inspires you?
My mum has been constant driving force AND ME I believe we are the first inspiration-when we look in the mirror who do we see? Ourselves! That girl in the mirror inspires me.
- Which 3(or less/more)topics are you passionate talking about? Why?
I am passionate about – inner strength, overcoming odds and self-appreciation. Why? Because I feel I have lived through all this and sharing my life as I have lived it is the best thing I could do with myself. And if it could help any one person I’d be grateful.
- Who would you love to see speaking in person, and on which topic?
I’d love to see Michelle Obama speak about life, the power inside of us, the importance of education and righteousness. She’s top class!
- What are the top 5 songs on your iPod or listening list?
There’s a lot of Bollywood and Sauti Sol, and some bongo too. I love to dance.
- What 5 books are on your reading list? (they don’t have to be 5)
Am currently reading Subtle art of not giving a f$ck by Mark Manson, then I have Becoming by Michelle O, Questions for Ada by Ijeoma Umebinyuo and show your work by Austin Kleon
- What are the top 5 Fashion trends that you really like?
Oohhh, I love turban look, dress tops, palazzo pants, flowy summer dresses and lately skirts.
- What Mantra do you live by?
Stay true to yourself.
- What’s next?