Diana OpotiFashion TV & Media Expert
To book this speaker please contact us.
Diana Opoti is a champion of the continent’s fashion market and one of the Africa’s most formidable industry leaders. She’s an avid blogger, founder and executive producer of the television series Designing Africa, and responsible for the hit campaign 100 Days of African Fashion which launched the first and only fashion PR consultancy in Kenya in 2014.
That year, she was nominated as ‘Outstanding Trend Communicator of the Year’ by the continent’s most prestigious awards, The Africa Fashion Awards, in South Africa.
Her media company, Artemis Media, promotes African Fashion through television and digital media.
In 2012, Diana founded the Pan-African television series, Designing Africa that premiered on DSTV’s Africa Magic Entertainment and is broadcast across the continent.
- Most Influential 100 Personalities 2014 – New African Magazine
- Winner – Fashion Communicator of the Year (Africa International Fashion Week – NIGERIA)
- Nomination; Outstanding Trend communicator of the Year (Africa Fashion Awards/ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Africa 2014) SOUTH AFRICA
- Drum Magazine – 100 Movers and Shakers (KENYA)
- Nomination; Fashion Journalist of the Year 2013, Swahili Fashion Week 2013
- Brand Ambassador – Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2015
- Patron – Africa Fashion Week London 2014